Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Just Keep Swimming


For the  month of October, our sponsor is 
Our winner will get 3 digis from the store!
This week's challenge was chosen by Cara (that's me!) and I have an Inspiration photo for you to play with this week!
What a fun inspiration picture Cara has for us this week  I love the sparkle, but it reminded me of bubbles in a fish tank.  So I used the fun Beta fish pre-colored and created a card to cheer someone up.  I made the "Just Keep Swimming" sentiment a little large, but it still works.  

My inspiration for this card came from the sparkle baubles in Cara's photograph.  I keep thinking rows and rows of baubles draping down, or tons of bubbles in a fish tank.  Obviously, I went with the latter.   I used an embossing folder, to create my background.  However, I did not want just a plain background, so I I used the lightest of blue ink I had.  Using a brayer, I carefully, with a light hand rolled the brayer over my ink pad, then over my embossing folder.  Pretty fast and easy.

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.