Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Outlawz Color Challenge

This month our sponsor is 





Our winner will get the 3 digis that our team have to play with.

Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for August

  
This week's challenge was chosen by me.  Look at those fabulous colors. For this challenge we are using 3 of  colors. 



Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

This week I used the cute little mermaid.  Inspired by both the colors and the water.  What beautiful mermaid would not love to swim around in those waters with those beautiful flowers. 




I used my Prima Colored Pencils to color this image.  I tried something new with this little mermaid, and while I like it, I know there is much work to do to make it better. 

I printed the papers from patterns on my Cameo, and completed the design with some pearls to match the paper. 

I hope you like it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.