Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tuesday Color Challenge with the Outlawz



This month our sponsor is 




Our winner will get the 3 digis that our team have to play with.

Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for August

  
This week's challenge was chosen by Jacqui. Jacqui chose Monohrome this week, in blue but you can choose whichever colour you like!


This week I chose to use the wonderful C8-Oz Collection Espantalho for my card this week.  I am not sure I totally met the monochrome color, but I did use blues. More importantly, I love how it turned out. 



I used my Prisma Colored Pencils to add color to this awesome digi.  Using blues and Monochrome requirements, I also added some golds and browns.   

The papers I used are all just papers from my stash, including the burlap strip.  Love the fun sun flower buttons.  These came from a friend and I found them to be a perfect fit. 



I hope you like my little Scarecrow, I know I do!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.