Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Through The Craft Room Door Design Team Project

Hello, crafty peeps! Today begins a new challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door!  So with that said, let me give you a bit of information about our wonderful sponsor, Sheepski Designs  


Blurb 

Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant, currently working on 2 design teams and an obsessive crafter and creator of cards. I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky. I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.
I love anything arty. I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember. In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings. I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.

I had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I could gel with. January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some. I opened my shop a month later so I could sponsor challenges and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby :D

Welcome to my world
Andrea xx

Today I bring to you my first DT project for Through The Craft Room Door.  For my first project, I chose the Wild Rose image and used it to make a layered card.  




I colored the image using my Prisma Colored Pencils.  Then used my Cameo software to make matching papers for each layer.  I completed my card with a strip of lace.  Plain and simple birthday card. 

I hope you enjoy.

Kimberly 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, loving your colouring. Your backing papers certainly highlight this beautiful image.
    Thanks for joining us over at SHEEP SKI DESIGNS.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.