Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Crafty Gals Corner Blog Hop


Hello! Welcome to the Crafty Gals Corner Blog Hop! We do these blog hops twice a year in order to welcome our newest team members! Some of these lovely ladies even have extra candy you can win, in addition to the sponsor prizes! 

In order to win the sponsor prizes, however, you need to leave a comment ON EACH of the gals below. In addition, each of these gals has a letter you must collect. Mine is listed below. At the end of the hop return to the Crafty Gals Corner post and leave a comment with the Secret Word!


Annie
Debs 
Jana
Jeanie -
Judy M.
Judy V.
Kimberly (Welcome to my page)
Kleri
Lena
Noemi 
Rae Ann
Samantha
Tracy
Yaiza 

Our sponsor this week is:
MoonFlower Digi's

Prize: $10 Gift Certificate

Here is my card for this weeks challenge.  I have used the beautiful Lilly Snow White digi from Moon Flower Digistamps.  Such a wonderful image that I colored using my Prisma Watercolor Pencils and softly blended.  I am still learning with my Watercolors, but I have a ton of fun working with them.  I coordinated my background papers with colors in her dress and simply added some lace and paper flowers to top it off.   

Lilly Snow White 
Thanks for stopping in today, make sure you visit all of the ladies blogs, you will see some amazing work along the way.  You can find the complete list at the Crafty Gals  Corner Challenge Blog

Oh yes . ..  my letter is T! 

Kimberly

22 comments:

  1. Love it, Kimberly! I'm so glad we're teammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,Kimberly!I love your coloring! :)
    So nice to be in the same team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love the gingham background paper and the lace!! You're doing a fab job with the watercolors!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I am so glad we're on the team together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card and sweet design! The embellishments were the perfect touch for your layout and the colors you chose are very pretty! -Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the sweet image and your pretty colour combo. The lace is gorgeous. Glad to be on this team with you.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly, Your cards always have the most precious lace or bobble. They are amazing. So happy to be a team mate with you. Big Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kimberly!
    Love how you have coloured & framed your sweet image, such pretty flowers & lace to match the image too!
    It's wonderful being a Crafty Gal with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Kimberly! I've not tried watercolor pencils but I love what you've done with them. Love the gingham, gorgeous framing and embellies, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love the soft feel to your colouring of this image! So beautiful. Love the frame around her too, and your soft flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! The flowers at the bottom are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. I love the delicate colours that the watercolouring gives this image :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Kimberly...love this darling image!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, wonderful coloring and card design. Nice touch of flowers and lace. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!! I love the roses and lace! Nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Kimberly! So glad to be a Crafty Gals Corner Teamie with you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card - the lace is a lovely touch

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.